Guru Nanak Community Services Foundation of Canada is celebrating two decades of its services to the community. In partnership with the William Osler Health Centre and support of all sponsors, volunteers and dedicated community members, GNCSF has tried to bring good name of our hardworking, committed and progressing community with in diverse Canadian Community.
Our sponsors, volunteers and dedicated community members have helped us to make great contributions
- Raised Funds for Etobicoke General Hospital
- Raised Funds for Credit Valley Hospital
- Raised $250,000 Funds for Brampton Civic Hospital.
- Organizing Fun filled Car Rally and bringing young people of all ages together
- Pioneer in organizing Canada Day “Proud to be Canadian” for 2 consecutive years
- Organizing Classical Kirtan Competition.
We are achieving following through our activities.
- Making our communities contribution in building a great place to live for this diverse Canada.
- Bringing youth (Age 18 to 85) together in sports and keeping away from drugs.
- Encouraging youth to participate in competitions and strive for a winning attitude, prepared hard and come back next year if they don’t succeed.
Our upcoming events for this year are
- Guru Nanak Car Rally
- Family Picnic
- Fund Raising Dinner
- Classical Kirtan Competition
You can contribute many ways
- Being a Sponsor
- Being a Participant
- Being a Volunteer.
We appreciate your generous support in previous years and hope for the same in coming years. Please feel free to contact for any further information.