Guru Nanak Community Services Foundation of Canada is celebrating two decades of its services to the community. In partnership with the William Osler Health Centre and the support of all sponsors, volunteers and dedicated community members, GNCSF has tried to bring a good name to our hardworking, committed and progressing community within diverse Canadian communities.
Our sponsors, volunteers and dedicated community members have helped us to make great contributions
- Raised Funds for Etobicoke General Hospital
- Raised Funds for Credit Valley Hospital
- Raised $250,000 Funds for Brampton Civic Hospital.
- Organizing a Fun-filled Car Rally and bringing young people of all ages together
- Pioneer in organizing Canada Day “Proud to be Canadian” for 2 consecutive years
- Organizing Classical Kirtan Competition.
We are achieving following through with our activities.
- Making our community contribution in building a great place to live for this diverse Canada.
- Bringing youth (Ages 18 to 85) together in sports and keeping away from drugs.
- Encouraging youth to participate in competitions and strive for a winning attitude, prepared hard and come back next year if they don’t succeed.
Our upcoming events for this year are
- Guru Nanak Car Rally
- Family Picnic
- Fund Raising Dinner
- Classical Kirtan Competition
You can contribute many ways
- Being a Sponsor
- Being a Participant
- Being a Volunteer.
We appreciate your generous support in previous years and hope for the same in the coming years. Please feel free to contact me for any further information.